Tonal Music Inc. is an authorized dealer for brand approved manufacturer refurbished instruments. All of our instruments are NEVER OWNED and straight from the only manufacturer contracted refurbishment facility in the world. Each of our instruments have a different story, such as discontinued model, repaired flaws, or even unsold stock.
If you’d like to know an instruments full story give us a call!
The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Panorama™ Jazzmaster tremolo with pop-in arm and bridge with brass Mustang saddles
- Deep “C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Series Mode Rhythm Circuit
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: American Professional II Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Dark Night
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius: 9.5″
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Nut Width: 1.685″
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Panorama Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Jazzmaster Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 2-way slide switch (rhythm/lead), 2 x thumbwheels (neck volume, tone), 3-way toggle switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0113970761